Monday, September 28, 2009

So Much For Play


I had intended to take last week "off" from my Etsy shop, the blog, life in general, and play. I needed to cleanse my creative palette, as it were. Instead of playing, the Jordan 6 decided to contract the dreaded cold-flu-ebola virus. Instead of working on my many projects, making corn cob jam, books with the kids, organizing my studio (I was feeling pretty ambitous) I spent the week playing infirm with the rest of the poor family. Blech!


Unfortunately, we're still not on the mend but our symptoms have changed a bit so that's exciting and new. Until everyone is healthy there won't be any crafting going on so I'm leaving the shop closed for the interim.


I hope all of you are healthy and well and enjoying the changing of the seasons.


Now, off I must go...chamomile tea and Lysol are calling my name.

3 comments:

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

oh no, my friend, it can't be possible :( I'm so sorry you're all being so ill. That damned flu is a pain (literally). You should have told me in your convo.
I'm sending you all my sunniest, warmest, germ-free hugs and kisses and most positive vibes for a quick recovery.
xoxoxoxo love you

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

lots of homemade chamomile with local honey. that is the cure. also, sleep! i hope you guys come out of this better than ever :)

Tumus said...

Oh that's the worst :( Alot of people in my office are getting the seasonal flu as I call it...mostly because it really gets going once the first cold week really hits which it has.

I really hope you all recover fast and don't keep passing around. As the oldest of 5 siblings I COMPLETELY sympathize with the "Sharing the Wealth" phenomenon ^_~

I would also recommend ye olde echinacea as a sipping tea and hopefully that will ward off any returns of the ick!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails