Saturday, August 24, 2013

pottery and wine

Last night Haddie Hadachek of Black Bear Pottery had an open studio night and I spent a few hours sipping wine and chatting with some really great people.  It was just what my soul needed after a busy week.

Because of some of *you* really great people who gave homes to some of my stones, I was able to treat myself to one of Haddie's amazing cups and bowls while I was there, and kept the artist love flowing.

My breakfast has never looked so good.


If you're ever in the Brainerd Lakes area, do follow the signs and stop in to Black Bear Pottery, she does beautiful work.  And while you're there, ask if she has a chicken on wheels to show you, they're spectacular.  Just be sure to call first if you're planning to stop in winter because she spends the coldest months in Nicaragua working with Potters for Peace and wearing flip flops while we're wearing snow boots.  Clever thing.

She has a facebook page too, check it out HERE.

Happy Weekend, all. 

1 comment:

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

You've always been my kind of girl.
And this is exactly my kind of pottery ... too bad I'm so far !
oxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails