Friday, February 14, 2014

an art-o-mat kind of valentine

Happy Valentine's Day, lovelies!
I finished up my last little Art-o-mat stone yesterday morning (yay!) and I'll be boxing them and sending them off on Monday.  Hopefully they'll turn up in a machine near those of you that have been asking, soon.
Have a great weekend!


Ariadne Skyrianidou said...

They look so lovely!Some people out there will be very happy!AriadnefromGreece!

Jacqui Wise said...

Oh what beautiful colours and designs, they look so lovely.

Kristy M said...

Hi Lisa Happy Valentines Day! Your stones look awesome as always-just amazing! Do you think you will be working on any more mushrooms? I love those. Happy stitching!

Took said...

They are absolutely gorgeous! I will be requesting some in my art order!


Related Posts with Thumbnails