Sunday, February 22, 2015

weekend nest-making

My hands are nest-making. Hoping to lure in Spring.

I have plans for these wee nests and hope to be finished before Spring arrives for real.

Hope you've had a lovely weekend. Here's to a good week ahead.


Jill said...

These look wonderful!

Sonia / Cozy Memories said...

Love love love !!!
Have a great week my friend !

moongirl said...

Oh goodness those are so wonderful!

aliciasivert said...

Oh my, these are lovely!

Starr White said...

Nests are the perfect symbol of Hope, aren't they? Yours are lovely:)

Kristy M said...

Hi Lisa your nests look awesome! I love how you worked the twigs into them. Are the big ones for decoration or will you put them out for the birds-i wonder if they would use them? If I was a bird I would!


Related Posts with Thumbnails