Sunday, November 22, 2015

chilly kitties and stitched stones

A pile of blue sky stones await me on this decidedly grey and chilly November day.
I snuck some stitching time last night and my hands were grateful for the task. I plan to give them a little more time today.


Mother Nature sugar-coated the woods last night.



The kitties aren't as happy about as I am.


This guy refused to follow me out on my walk, mewing his complaints at me from the yard.



"I is displeased right meow"

Have a cozy day, all.

7 comments:

Quinn said...

Is this the first winter for the kitties? It must be a bit of a shock. I always try to catch the goats' reactions the first time they see snow :)

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

It is their first winter and they don't seem all that thrilled with the whole snow thing. I suppose if they're going to be Minnesota cats they'll have to get used to it. Thankfully we've had a very mild autumn so far so they've gotten to ease into it a bit.

lynn bowes said...

That look says 'let's cut the crap, lady. Inside. Now.'

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

Beautiful beautiful photos my friend ! The blue stones are beautiful as is, I think.
Big hugs to you & the whole fam, from Aunt Z.
xoxo

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa- just a question. Would you tell me what kind of glue you like to glue your felted acorns in the caps with? I figure yo know which is the best! Thanks!

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Kristy - I think Fabri-Tac holds the best, personally.

Unknown said...

Thanks for answering my glue question!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails