Thursday, December 24, 2015

woodland birthday cupcakes

My Christmas Eve baby celebrates her 7th year this year.
The girl, who has me firmly wrapped around her finger, had originally demanded requested a rather elaborate stump cake but amended that demand request last night to cupcakes, which are far easier for me to manage. They were quite fun, actually.

I made some wee mushrooms and stones out of fondant and made moss by adding food coloring to graham cracker crumbs and candy shred. I think they're cute as can be, and birthday girl does too.







She made the fairy herself, and a tiny snail. (and I hope that's frosting under her fingernails, but it's probably dirt)



A very happy day to my very special girl, and to those that celebrate it, a Merry Christmas from all of us under the poplar and pine. Wishing you all a New Year filled with health, happiness, and magic.

xo
Lisa

4 comments:

Ariadne said...

Happy birthday to the little miss and merry Christmas to you all!And that is creativity under her nails, clean nails are usually idle!AriadnefromGreece!

Kristy M said...

Happy birthday to your little one! That's my kind of cupcake-so cool! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

scrapiana said...

Cute cupacakes, and so clever! A very happy 7th birthday to your wee one, and a very merry Christmas to you, Lisa. xx

Estella Star of the East said...

Happy birthday, princess!

Those cupcakes are fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails