Wednesday, February 22, 2017

wool at A2Z Yarn in Brainerd MN


Local felty friends, you can now get your wool fix at more convenient hours! 

You'll find my hand-dyed wool and needle-felting supplies at A2Z Yarn in the Franklin Arts Center, 1001 Kingwood Street, Brainerd MN 56401

 Mon - Fri 10-5, and Sat 10-4. 

Stop in and check it out! (psst...she has yarn and a comfy place to sit, too)






I'll still have wool and supplies for sale at classes, but now you can get wool bundles, core, needles, and more nearly any day of the week, without having to work around my crazy work schedule.

Yay!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

oh my gosh!!!! I sure wish I still lived up in that area. That looks like a wonderful place to relax and make stuff. And that wool is B-EWE-TIFUL! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails