Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I've been branded!


A little gushing... 

I'm a happy camper today. I picked up my new business cards, notecards, and packaging for wool bundles yesterday from my favorite local print shop, Lakes Printing in Brainerd MN and they're beautiful! Designer Sera put together a logo for me (I feel official!) that I'm thrilled with, the quality of everything is beyond my expectations, AND I'm supporting a local business that supports my community. (Kevin, the owner, is a champion of non-profits)


I had been using an online printing company for years for my cards. I liked their quality well enough that I was willing to overlook some of their shipping issues (boxes of bent cards, anyone?). I didn't think that I could get the same quality and prices locally, but clearly I was mistaken. As much as I like supporting local, I'm surprised it took me this long to get on board with my printing. Kind of kicking myself, actually.



Blatant plug! If you are in the Brainerd Lakes area, give Lakes Printing a call when you need to give your business a fresh start or a little marketing oomph. Kevin is amazing and full of ideas to help your work shine. Give them a call.

2 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

Looks great! Glad you are able to shop local for printing!!!

Quinn said...

I love small printshops and presses and have walked many a project through from start to finish, both for clients and myself. I can smell that ink just thinking about it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails