Sunday, July 16, 2017

making faces


A break in the (work) action and just what I needed. Permission to play.
After several weeks of no creative time, I decided to pull out a package of paperclay and just play.
I ended up making a face. And it was fun. So I made another the following day, and the day after that.

Now I'm out of clay, which is probably good because I have a lot of work to do.
The nonprofit that I work for is moving to a new location and there is much that needs to be done. 

But then, I might have just ordered another package of paperclay so maybe there is a little time for play...

 

4 comments:

Three Sheep Studio said...

These are amazing ! Eager to see what will become of them.
Rose

Michelle said...

Love them; you are so creative!

Jessica Jo said...

These are amazing. Each new thing you show us makes your wow factor go up. I look up to you in so many ways.

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

well aren't these beautiful! such sweet faces ~ love them!
Lori

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails