Friday, November 06, 2009

Freeze Frame



Occasionally I'm asked if I sell my photographs.  I'm not a trained photographer so the question always takes me off guard.  I stammer a bit that no, I don't, I'm a trained artist but never taken photography courses, blah blah blah.  It's flattering but takes me out of my comfort zone a bit, so after much (trust me, MUCH) inner debate, I've decided to try it out.  I've just listed a few photographs in the shop and will be listing more, including some notecards, in the next few weeks. 

I hope you'll check them out, and I want to thank those of you that have given me the encouragement.  It means a lot to me to know that some of you find some beauty in how I see the world.

Happy Friday! 

5 comments:

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Congratulation! I hope this goes well for you, my friend :)

Vintage Tracy said...

I can't wait to check them out. I would love to have the talent for photography! I just thank goodness there are cameras out there that make my pictures look okay!!!

Tumus said...

:) You do good work. Trust your talent :)

Digs (Amanda Carestio) said...

exciting news! I'm such a big fan of your photos, especially your wordless Wednesday offerings! best of luck.

Maggie Mae said...

Your photographs are beautiful! And I really like the subject matter. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails