Friday, November 27, 2009

Oh The Excitement!



The new Fa La La La Felt from Lark Books is now available!

The fish is out of the bag!  Lark Books has launched their new e-book Fa La La La Felt, and I was lucky enough to have a few projects included.  There are 45 super cool felty projects in this book, amongst them you'll find the wee fish you see above.  I've seen a few of the other projects and trust me, they're adorable.  Go buy your copy now and start making lovely things for the holidays right now!  Go!



7 comments:

Bugs and Fishes said...

Yay! It's so nice seeing who else is in this & seeing everyone's projects :) Such cute fishies!

the nest said...

It is great and now I have my copy without going out shopping! Thank you for the tip.

best - Annri

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

yeaaaah ! I'm so excited for you, girls ! And I have noticed other friends' projects in the preview !!! That's awesome !!
xoxoxo

Marchi Wierson said...

very cool. you deserve it for sure!!!

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Congrats!! You are a felting queen, after all :)

I am in love with the stitching on those fish. It is seriously inspiring me right now!!

Tumus said...

That's awesome :) Hoping one day I can land something this cool :)

lynn bowes said...

OMG - now I know someone published!
And famous! Congratulations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails