Saturday, July 28, 2012

a full week of happy


The past week has been so full.
I'm not even sure how to fully express how wonderful it has been.  I've had the immense pleasure of meeting two good friends in person for the first time.  I enjoyed celtic music and the hum of spinning wheels under a blue sky.  We reveled in the love of family, explored new cities, and splashed in many different lakes.  It's been amazing and I feel a little buzzy still.  Normal life is resuming but I'll carry this happy week with me for a long time.






Happy weekend to you all.

4 comments:

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

Awwww I'm so happy you had such a fabulous time !! These moments are meant to make up for all the crappy ones. Looking forward to hearing from you all. Enjoy & take care !
big hugs xoxo

Margie Oomen said...

i can feel the love in these words. Hope you get to meet another friend (me) in real life sometime soon.
xo

joanie said...

I'm so happy you've had such a wonderful week. No one deserves happy days more than you sweet friend. Add me to that list of friends to meet in real life, can't wait for that day :)

Jx

lynn bowes said...

There is great joy in your voice, my friend. Now it's time to meet me!

xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails