Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Holidays!


2013 is winding down and I'm still trying to find balance and time.  I'm not quite there yet but I'm working on it.

I want you all to know how much it means to me to have been able to share my work, my life, my journey with you all.  Your insight and input, words of encouragement and humor, have enriched my life in countless ways.

I'm looking forward to filling the coming year with so much more.

Wishing you and yours much love, health, and happiness in the coming year.

xo
Lil
aka
Lisa

10 comments:

prpltrtl946 said...

Happy Happy to you and yours as well!! 8*)

redwitch said...

Merry Christmas & enjoy all the festivities.
Thanks for sharing all your wonderful posts throughout the year :)

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays! Thank you for the beautiful words and inspiration you share with us. :)

kristin said...

dear Lisa!! You WILL get there! Many blessings to you and your beautiful family this holiday. Stay warm up there!! It's been brutal, eh?

May 2014 be filled with many more adventures. xxx

Unknown said...

hi Lisa it is a treat for all of us to be able to share what you do! Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your family!

Traci Johnson said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Lisa! Thanks so much for all the joy you bring into the world. You are a treasure and I'm so happy to own some of your artwork...it makes me happy every day.

RaeRaggs said...

Merry Christmas!

StaroftheEast said...

Merry Christmas!

Sandies' Patch said...

Happy Holidays to you and yours too!
Here's to a great 2014 too!
XXX

Michelle said...

I just love to visit you here, under poplar and pine :) Happy New Year !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails