Friday, May 09, 2014

unicorn poop and such

Because a joke really isn't funny until you've worn it into the ground, right?
I'm surprised that unicorns are so present in my life right now.  Why, I haven't had this much unicorn interaction since my awkward unicorn sweater days.
Oh lawd.


Not only am I the unicorn in our group, but while planning an installation exhibit for work, the subject of unicorns came up.  Naturally they found their way into the show and naturally we needed unicorn poop cookies for the opening.  Naturally.


For those of you in the area, stop on by the Franklin Arts Center tonight between 5:00 and 7:00 and erm...enjoy? a unicorn poop.

Want to make your own?  I found the recipe here and will say that the glitter gel makes all the difference.  

Have a magical weekend, everyone!

Oh! and if you're wondering, there is a unicorn name generator and I will now be answering to Tulip Golden Nostrils.





6 comments:

darcox said...

I got my felting kit thanks!

Unknown said...

I'm slightly mortified because I had that exact same sweater in Junior high and had completely blocked out the memory of it. Thank goodness there is no photographic evidence.

Have a great show!

~Violet Misty Pony

Anonymous said...

Love the 'droppings'! Wish I could come to the installation.

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend, Tulip! I'm sure the piles of unicorn poop will raise the appropriate stink... = )

Cheers,
Poppy Sweet Mare

RaeRaggs said...

Love it! I love it all!

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

dar - yay! Have fun!

Shana aka Violet Misty Pony- sorry to dredge up those memories for you but I have to say that I feel better knowing I wasn't the only one sporting unicorns across their (flat, in my case) chest. :)

julie - it turned out to be a really interesting show. Even better than I anticipated.

curlygirl aka Poppy Sweet Mare - It smells like wonder and magic in here! Have a great weekend!

RaeRaggs - :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails