Tuesday, October 28, 2014

a first-timers stone sale


For those of you that have not yet been able to purchase a stone from me, I'm offering a "First Timers" grab bag in my shop.

You won't be able to pick a specific stone at this sale but hopefully you're the type of person that likes a little surprise in the mailbox.

I'm asking that you only purchase one, and again, that only those that haven't purchased a stone from me yet get one of these.

Thank you all for your kind support. Have a wonderful Tuesday!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to order one -- how do I do it? I've admired your work for a long time.

Anonymous said...

Dang it again! I still can't get one.

They're just lovely, Lisa. I'll keep trying...

Carol S.

Anonymous said...

Dangit, I missed it again! This is such a sweet sentiment though, to help us folks out who haven't gotten their piece of Lisa's stones yet;) I love that the interwebs is showing their appreciation for you! I'd rather continue to see SOLD OUT than face the idea that people don't know what a good thing is:)

beth said...

what a great idea!! be sure to post again if they don't all sell out!!

Marysia said...

What a beautiful picture!

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Thank you so much, everyone! They went really quickly, but I hope to do another update soon.

ARTISUN said...

Damn! Too late again. One of these days. Love your work :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails