Monday, October 13, 2014

wow! Thanks!


A huge thank you to all of you who shopped with me yesterday, spread the word, or just had a look.  All of the new stones are on their way to new homes.
They're all boxed up and ready to go but since today is a mail holiday they won't fly off until tomorrow.

To those of you who have waited so patiently but haven't yet gotten a stone, I'm working on something just for you.
The next two weeks are going to be beyond busy with work and family but after that I hope to have some stones just for those that haven't gotten one yet.

Sincere thanks to all of you for appreciating what I do.
It means so much.

Have a lovely Monday.

4 comments:

Inspired By June said...

All of your stones were so unique and beautifully done, Lisa, I'm not surprised you sold out so quickly! Can't wait to see what you have planned for those of us who missed out :)

Unknown said...

I love this sweet pic with the dear little bird :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

All so very deserved. So happy for you ! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails