I made myself a little somethin' this weekend that I have wanted to make for years and years. A needle book. My needles tend to end up stuck in odd bits of fabric or shoved in the side of a felting mat and I often lose them which makes for dicey barefoot travels in the Jordan home.
I wet-felted a cover and stitched in some wool pages. In between each page is a used dryer sheet that in my theory, will help keep my needles conditioned. Or at least keep them smelling spring fresh.
I added some knots to the cover and a felted cord for a closure.
The whole thing bundles up nice and neat. Long overdue.
Now maybe I'll find time to work on that vest I've been wanting...
Happy Monday, all.