Wednesday, September 09, 2015

impending shenanigans and satisfaction


I've been ears-deep in grant-writing the past several days.

My kids have started school and with that comes the wrangling of four little schedules, the monitoring of homework, the making of breakfasts, and the fun of shoving them on the bus at 6:45am.

Throw in some car trouble, for grins.

I've been so busy that I haven't done a bit of art-ing in more days than I'd like.

BUT.

Tomorrow a dear friend I've never met in person (the power of the internet connects us) is coming to see me, teach a class on torch-fired enamel and have a trunk show at my work. Another life-long friend is flying in the event and there shall be shenanigans. (oh yes there shall)

Shenanigans
and laughs
and torching things
and good meals
and friendship
and laughs.

Oh am I looking forward to the laughs!
(and the shenanigans and friendship)

I imagine that by the time Monday rolls around I'll be full and satisfied, like that little tree frog up there.


1 comment:

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

Have fun with Lynn !
Sorry though about the car troubles & the juggling with everyone's schedules !
Big hugs xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails