Saturday, March 01, 2014

taking matters into my own (pruny) hands

Spring is definitely not ready to spring.  Our high temp for Sunday is supposed to hit zero.  Again.  I'm not even discussing what the windchill is going to be.  I won't.
Some flowers were in order so I spent a few hours making some.  It was good handwork after spending a morning with mind-work.

Just wool, wet-felted.  Lots of soap, bubbles, and pruny fingers.

My plan is to turn these into brooches but right now I'm enjoying seeing them sitting on jars while they dry.  A shot of color against that snowy backdrop.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend.




3 comments:

Ariadne said...

I love it that you are making new things!AriadnefromGreece!

Unknown said...

I love these so much :)

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Your felted flowers are most beautiful. Hugs Judy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails