Tuesday, February 16, 2016

but they're cute helpers


Home from work a little late, trying to take some photos outside in an effort to catch the light before the sun goes down completely. Not ideal, but I needed a photo of this piece in order to apply for a show.

I got a couple done and then...



Reality.
Reality comes with helpers.





(claw claw claw on my thigh to get my attention)
I had to bribe them with a piece of lunch meat so I could finish taking pics.

They've trained me well.




6 comments:

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

The most stunning piece, and the cutest little helpers !
xoxo

Centi said...

Oh, I love the mushroom, the little yellow critter *and*, of course, the kittens! They need a lot of attention... because they are so cute!

lynn bowes said...

I have one that I have to pull up a tall director chair for so she can supervise. Otherwise she's walking all over my wet palette and leaving kitty prints on my work in rainbow colors. Much like a unicorn. She's trouble, that one.

lynn bowes said...

BTW - breathtaking work, my friend.

Misty said...

Wow, what lovely work you do! I have tried needle felting a couple of times but it never seems to get as compact as the pieces you make. Is there a special type of roving you use?

Jacqui Wise said...

Beautiful and good luck with the show.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails