Friday, December 23, 2011

may your baskets be full


As this year winds down and we look forward to the start of a new one, I want to wish you all something beyond a good year.  I was thinking that I wish for all of us to have safety and security, adventure and curiosity, good food, good friends, belly laughs, shoulders to cry on, appreciation for nature, a sense of responsibility, freedom to relax... and I thought, "that's a pretty full basket".

So that's it.  That's what I wish for all of us in the new year.

Whether you are celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Holiday, or solstice, or if you choose to celebrate this time of year in your own way, (or not at all for that matter), I offer you my warmest wishes for a meaningful and heartfelt celebration.

From my woods to you, may your baskets be full.
See you in the new year, friends.

xo
Lisa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my friend,
I wish you a basket full of good things only
only the sweetest things in life
because the bad, unhappy & tough ones happen anyway
may this end of the year be full of laugh, good food & love
all of my guys join me to send you all, dear friends, our warmest & most sincere wishes for happy & merry holidays, and a healthy, safe & creative 2012 !
xoxoxo

Sheri Howard said...

I was iintroduced to your blog by a friend looking for wool felting. I have spent the morning skimming through your last year. May I just say two things: Your work is beautiful: and your children will have the BEST memories growing up in your home.....such an inspirational, wonderful exciting world you have created for yourself. Thank you for taking the time to share it with others. My basket is indeed more full because of you!

Annie said...

What a wonderful wish, and may your baskets be full too. Have a wonderful Christmas in the woods. Annie x

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
While I haven’t bought any acorns in a while, I do follow your blog religiously. You’re such an inspiration in so many ways – crafting, parenting, and just in life in general. I had told you one other time I don’t know anyone else who can see in nature, or in life for that matter, what you see. Your ability to see and appreciate the simple, beautiful things that surround us all is truly amazing. If only more of us had your gift. Happy Holidays to you and your family. All the best to you in 2012.

Terryann

Tara said...

What a wonderful wish for a new year. May your basket be full also, Lisa and have a wonderful Christmas!

Scrapiana said...

What a lovely wish, Lisa! Thank you. Keep weaving your magic for us all in 2012. xxx

k said...

What a great sentiment - sending the same wishes to you Lisa!

julochka said...

beautiful thoughts, but you can come back now. :-) i know the analogue world is compelling, but we need you here!!

xox,
/j

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails