Tuesday, February 21, 2012

shop update tomorrow - new spring stones


My fingers have been busily stitching on this series of spring stones and I'll be having a little shop update tomorrow with the new additions.


There is a set that is all naturally dyed...


... and one with morning glories and lily of the valley...


...and many others.
  Dandelions, roses, asters, and hyacinth too.  I've really enjoyed building this rock garden.

They'll be available tomorrow, Feb 22nd at 9am CST
The stones are in the shop now and viewable, but won't be available for purchase until then.  I'd be so grateful if you'd stop by and have a look or share the link with a friend.


Thanks so much, everyone!

11 comments:

Joanka-Z said...

I love it! This is so beautiful:)

lynn bowes said...

Love your 'freestyle' stitching on these babies. They so remind me of the denim shirts I used to stitch back in the 70s (oh my . . . )

xo

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

each set is so very special
but my heart melts for the naturally dyed one of course
wishing you that they'll sell like hot buns
(no doubt about it !)
xoxo

Jessica said...

They grey one with all the daisies is my favorite.

Margie Oomen said...

i think you are melting the snow outside my window

Ivana said...

Dear Lisa,
The stones are so wonderful, I have no words- just wonderful!! Greetings from Croatia, Ivana.

Cheryl said...

So lovely as always! The smell of spring flowers are almost in the air!

Dar Presto said...

Your work is so beautiful and thoughtful. I appreciate the heads up for shop updates. I know these all went to good homes. Sadly, not my home- I actually set an alarm, but was called away.

Vixie said...

Oh I love the morning glories one! Gorgeous!

Meg said...

These are so beautiful! I can't wait to make my own

Tara said...

Due to a family vacation, I am a almost a week late seeing these rocks for the first time but it's not too late to tell you how beautiful these are, Lisa. So so pretty. You are one talented lady.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails