Monday, April 30, 2012

Heart-Felt Holidays winner


Princess Poplar (my 3 yr old) drew a name this morning and the winner of the Heart-Felt Holidays book is...


Congratulations!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered!
Don't forget, you can get your very own copy on Amazon for under $10 right now.  If you get the book, and enjoy it, it would be wonderful if you would review it on Amazon also.  And tell your friends.  I'd love to see this lovely little book be a smashing success.

Have a great start to the week everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lush!!!
~Rose~

diegoagogo said...

I am so excited about this win!! I love the work in the book & can't wait to make something.
I have been fondling felt for months now but have stopped myself with the excuse that I don't need another craft medium.
This gives me an excuse to go purchase with impunity. Huzzah!!
Many thanks to Lisa for the giveaway.
Cheers
Lush x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails