Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday morning joys

A crisp morning, half a cup of coffee consumed before pitter-pattering feet find me, wildflowers in bloom out every window, a small child holding a kitten making "lawnmower" noises.

It's Monday of what is sure to be a very busy week so I'm taking the first few minutes of the day to be grateful for the simple joys in life.  I may have to refer back to these in the hubbub of the week, lest I forget while I'm cleaning fleeces and sending chickens to the freezer.

What are your simple joys today?  I'd love to hear.

Happy Monday, all.

5 comments:

Slippity said...

My feline perched on my belly passively hinting for me to get out of bed.

The note on the chalkboard this morning from my mister. "Good morning love!!"

A delightful cup of coffee.

This morning's "brain batter" on SoulPancake.

This blog post: a reminder to feel the joy.

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

Since today theme has been "health", I'll simply say that I've been grateful to have my loved ones at home today. The boys both have something that needs to heal. Will email you when I'll know more myself.
xoxo

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

I love the picture, and I admire how you anchor yourself in anticipation of a challenging week --

rayfamily said...

Lovely. I need to do this every Monday myself, to go back to that peaceful place during the busy week! xo

Simona Inserra said...

I'm doing a lot of nice things, in this wonderful august's week :-)

thank you for sharing your life with us!

simona

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails