Thursday, February 21, 2013

pretty folded books


 I had to share these pretty folded books that my pal Heather is making.
I love that she's a librarian by day and a book-folder by night.  She's come up with this design, a bowl-shaped heart that can actually hold things like flowers (or wedding rings?).  Isn't that the sweetest thing?

She makes other designs as well, and sells her patterns and tutorials in her shop.  I love the set of letters she offers.  I think it would be great fun to spell the kids' names out in books and display them.

She's offering a free small heart template on her blog, so stop by and take a look won't you?

Heather's BLOG
Heather's SHOP
 
Happy Thursday, all.

3 comments:

Elizabeth's quarters said...

Thanks for the link, these are lovely–as are your felted stones.

joanie said...

Those are lovely!

trish said...

Heather sent me over and I just finished subbing to your blog! Your work is amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails