Tuesday, May 28, 2013

a whole bunch of mushrooms coming to the shop

I've finished with my little mushrooms in spice jars for now.  8 will be for sale in my shop tomorrow morning.  Each of these little guys have been made of wool that I needle-felted and were tucked into a small vintage spice jar and given a special handmade wood stopper.  Each is unique, with different finishing touches.










There will 3 stones in my shop tomorrow as well.  I had hoped to have more work done but it seems that the gardening chores have kept me busier than I anticipated.

If you're interested, I'll be putting up the listings for these pieces today and they'll go live at 11am Central Time tomorrow, Wed. May 29th.


Have a great day, everyone!

3 comments:

Candace J Andersen said...

So glad I can find your shop updates before they happen. I'd love to be able to snag one of these beautiful little pieces!

srsaeaa@gmail.com said...

Ha! "If you're interested . . . " You're becoming quite the master of understatement. :D

simply bev said...

Such adorable mushrooms! Definitely will have to check out your shop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails