Sunday, June 01, 2014

upcoming workshop - needle felted birds


Needle-Felted Bird Workshop
June 26th 6-8:30pm
Suite 114 at the Franklin Arts Center
Brainerd, MN

Join me for an evening of needle-felting in the historic Franklin Arts Center.
You'll learn how to use wool and specially barbed needles to make a sweet little bird that stands on wire legs.

Cost is $20 and covers all of the instruction, tools, and materials you'll need to make your own little tweet.  You'll keep your felting mat and needles, and extra supplies and wool will be available for purchase from the instructor after the class.

Good conversation, coffee, and snacks are complimentary.  Join in the fun!

Register two ways.
send me an email (lilfishstudios@gmail.com) and pay the night of the class
or
pay for your registration now through my online shop

Thanks!  Hope to see you there!






5 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could take this class! Your birds are sooooo cute! Have a great week!

Els said...

A very sweet one Lisa !
Lots of fun with your students ;-)

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Wish I could fly over there for your class…

darcox said...

Please please please video tape your class so we can sign up online!!!

I would so like to learn to make this sweet little creature!

Unknown said...

lovely bird! It is all in the frame, or only the tabs?
sorry for my English...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails