Sunday, August 10, 2014

reconnecting

I've been disconnected from nature. 
And that's not good for me.
So this morning, in the middle of a soft rain, I reconnected.
I went in search of textures and details and came back with some and a lightness in my chest.
Funny, I hadn't fully noticed the weight that had been there until it was gone.


I tried my hand at a selfie.  Clearly not my strong suit.

Foot shots are more my speed.





I'm preparing to start a large-scale project that I'll tell you more about when the time is right.  I feel good things ahead for me but right now I'm being a plotter.  
Plotting.
Reconnecting.

I hope you all have a lovely Sunday.

1 comment:

Lisa-Marie said...

Beautiful photos. I'm glad you took the time to do this - to me, the love of nature is an intrinsic part of you.

We got a dog a few months ago, and the amount of time I spend out in the countryside has increased hugely. It is lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails