Saturday, December 22, 2012

an acorn boat afloat

  
My teenager is making his gifts for his brothers and sister this morning, these adorable little boats made of acorns and toothpicks.  I saw this idea on pinterest from this blog. (lots of fun projects on there)

They even float!


I'm finishing up on the last of my projects too, and today we'll decorate gingerbread trees (ice cream cones turned upside down) and do a little baking.  We're tucking in for a cozy couple of days of nibbling in front of the woodstove.

Hope you're cozy wherever you are too.

7 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

They are adorable!
Marry Christmas to you all!

Ariadne said...

Thanks for sharing this blog!So many simple ideas for crafts with kids.AriadnefromGreece!

Gulsen said...

çok şirin :)

MadameRenard said...

So lovely :)))

Unknown said...

I just found your blog, wonderful stuff! I loved you "fit for a woodland princess" dress re-do. I need to make something like that for me, except not a dress...

Chrissieday said...

Have a great Christmas
My acorns look beautiful
Chrissie xx

Anonymous said...

my mother used to make exactly the same boats for me. That was some fifty years ago.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails