Thursday, October 24, 2013

a little here, a little there

I've been busy this week doing a little of this, a little of that.  
Working a little here, a little there.
Mushrooms in process, half of a fleece has been washed, small stones are getting stitches.
Starts and stops.

Many days I crave continuity- the quiet and opportunity to sit down and see something through from start to finish.  But then, it does feel pretty awesome when all of those projects start coming to completion all at once.

I'd better get to work.  The stones beckon. (and the mushrooms.  And the fleece.)


4 comments:

Starr White said...

Such beautiful colors and textures :)

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa you are busy busy! Your stones look amazing as always! Do you have a stone from the state of Maine yet?

Margie Oomen said...

these are just fantastic lisa

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Thank you ladies!

Kristy - I do have a stone from Maine, but I'd love it if you'd send me one for my project: http://lilfishstudios.blogspot.com/2012/11/will-you-join-me-in-project.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails