Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

7 comments:

Sonia said...

eheh I bet the boys loved the shape LOL
oxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm just a city girl. What is that? I'm guessing it's some kind of mushroom/fungus . . . Am I right?

Gwen

Lisa at Lil Fish Studios said...

This nasty is as nasty as it looks. It is a mushroom, called a false morel, and is poisonous if eaten. I desperately want to find real morels on our land but haven't. I think mother nature is teasing me by giving me these guys.

karen said...

So glad you didn't have a dog in the picture. Otherwise, I would have thought.....never mind.

Megan said...

I'm glad you added some words (if only in comments). I wasn't sure what that was!

Our Little Finch Flock said...

Great perspective! I just posted a mushroom blog my self! They are amazing and fun to discover.

silver.work said...

Kinda looks liek someone dropped a bucket of Extra Crispy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails