I'm almost done with my latest mushroom terrarium. The weather is a bit dreary and isn't doing my photography skills any favors so I'll have to share better pics later.
I've finished with felting and now I just need to complete the wood base and wait for a new glass dome to arrive (the last one arrived broken). I've chosen a chunk of oak that I've had in the barn for a couple of years for the base. It's a hefty chunk left from a tree that was felled when we built our home. I counted 57 rings on it before I started sanding.
I'm planning to do a shop update later in the week and will have more info soon.
Today I'm switching gears (again) and have stones on my table, including some from my project. Lots to do.
I hope your week is off to a great start.