Thursday, December 09, 2010

Crafting For Ourselves Dec. 9 2010

Wow!  Look at some of the gorgeous work I found in the Crafting For Ourselves group this week.  It makes me even more eager to get going on these projects I have sitting here. 

My intent with starting this group was to inspire (myself and you) crafting for our own enjoyment and enrichment.  Sometimes we get so busy tending our Etsy shops or making things for others that we don't take much time to spoil ourselves.  This is a place to share what you've made for yourself, your family, or your friends.   If you haven't joined us, please do!  Show us your crafting, your baking, your re-fashions, whatever you're working on.   We'd love to see.



Thanks to everyone who takes part, and to those of you who are having a peek today.

6 comments:

pickleberries said...

I made myself one of my millefiori bracelets. I make things for others all the time, but it's seldom that I make something with myself in mind. Usually I just grab my fave pieces when they come out of the kiln. This time I chose MY fave little millefiori cabochons and intentionally made something for ME!:D

LaWendula said...

Ah, thanks for adding our picture, will tell my darling, he will be delighted! :)

k said...

i like checking on the group and see what folks are making for themselves. and it makes me feel good to make something for myself or my family - what good are all our crafty skills if we don't remember to use them just for our own enjoyment once in awhile! thanks for these posts to recap what others are up to.

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

thank you for including my wreath, my friend. I did embellish it very simply today. (photo on Flickr) We MUST make some time for ourselves / our family or home, specially during the holiday season. Thank you for the reminder, always.
xoxoxo

Tumus said...

I joined the group but won't get to post for a while. It's nice to see all the cool things :) It's a great idea!

Terriea Kwong said...

A good group to share ideas. I made some stuff for my family, friends and colleagues. They appreciate the handmade gifts which are made with heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails