Wednesday, February 19, 2014

a different kind of rhythm

It's been a while since I've done more "traditional" stitching.  There's something really soothing about the repetition of the blanket stitch through felted wool.  You just kind of get in the rhythm and your hands are doing their thing and then suddenly you're looking down at a finished piece and wondering how on earth that happened.

It's good to change things up every now and then, isn't it?

These are headed off to somewhere special.  More to come, soon.

I hope you all have a stellar Wednesday.  Go shake things up.



6 comments:

lynn bowes said...

Change of Direction.
Oh, yes. It's in the air.

xox

Unknown said...

I'm very interested in what your up to! I love the colour of felts in the photo :)

~mel said...

I'm with Emma on this one ~ what are you up to now. Your stitches look so perfect!

Lore Art said...

Okey.. I'm looking at it and I have no idea what is it.. :D I mean I know its felted, right? But.. whaaat is it going to be? I cant wait :D

Unknown said...

They look kind of pear shaped. Maybe ornaments? What ever they are I am sure they will be something awesome! Show us more-PLEEEEASE! Happy stitching!

simply bev said...

I'm definitely ready to shake things up and do something new. I think it's the upcoming Spring influencing me after a long cold winter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails