Saturday, January 08, 2011

Crafting for Ourselves

Color, glorious color!  Check out what I've found in the Crafting For Ourselves Flickr group this week.
Have you resolved to make more time to create for yourself this year?  Come show us what you're working on, we'd love to see.  It can be hard to carve out time to create for your own benefit but it can be so rewarding.  So, show us your knitting, your baking, your works in progress, we'd love to see.



I, as of this moment, haven't had a lick of creative time this whole week but you can bet that I'll carve some time out this weekend.  I hope to have something, scratch that, I WILL have something to show you next week.

Have a great weekend, everybody.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Great collection. I really enjoyed browsing through the flickr group. So many pretty things being made for the sake of making.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful choices! Love to see other people creativeness, don't you?

At this moment I only paint. For myself ;o) (well, not quite, I hope it will reach out to other people)

Take a peak at my most recent blog:

www.greetjepenningblog.blogspot.com


The reaction of your younghest son on my previous painting, made me smile all day!! Thank him for me!

Hugs!

Tumus said...

^_^ I've been making more stuff too and it's nice because I forgot how good it is to just MAKE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails