Monday, January 31, 2011

New in the Shop


I'm running a little late today.  I'll blame it on being sluggish from the enormous sundae I had yesterday... mmmm.

Today I'll be digging through the rubble that is my house after a leisurely weekend, and hopefully finishing up a few small projects.  This morning I did get a few more buttons put in my lilfishextras shop and 2 mossy wool brooches in my lilfishstudios shop so I'm feeling good about that.


If I can stay away from the rest of the ice cream in the freezer I just might have a productive week. 
Wish me luck!

Happy Monday, all.

4 comments:

~mel said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday! I don't think that ice cream is going to slow you down ~ it'll just rev you up some more with a sugar high! Your pic of the pink buttons is just as cute as can be ... and that mossy wolly brooch ~ AWESOME!! Like I said before, I'm in awe of your talents. Thanks for sharing!!

Vintage Tracy said...

Love the heart!!! Hey, I'm posting my favorite MN thrift stores today so be sure to check my blog. I hope it's not too late!

Janee Lookerse said...

This morning my husband offered me an icecream sandwich for breakfast...I though "You've got to be joking" But I ate it anyways.... mmmm.

yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com

Scrapiana said...

What an adorable button arrangement!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails