Saturday, July 06, 2013

very fancy

I've been putting together some little wool acorn ornaments for an event I'm doing later this month, and when I fit the wool bead into its cap, I nip off just a little of it to make it fit snugly.  My youngest  took those nipped off bits and strung them up to wear.


She's very fancy with her new necklace and her "Mary" dress. 
 (we're reading the Little House on the Prairie series and she thinks this is her calico, and since she has golden curls, she thinks she's Mary.  Though I know she's far more like Laura than Mary)

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

8 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

Gorgeous and clever child!

Karen Larko said...

Love your new bunch of acorns Lisa and your daughter looks like a beautiful little princess. She looks so grown up from the last time I saw a photo of her. karen

Inspired By June said...

What a beautiful little girl, Lisa! Her spirit really shines through those eyes! Your acorns are darling!

Anonymous said...

I love that little face - and her necklace too! I'm sure E's a Laura too, she seems far more fun than Mary to us :)

Els said...

The acorns are fun necklaces, so is the "snippet" necklace .....
What a happy smiling face (she looks like Lisa ..... I think ;-) !)

prpltrtl946 said...

I really don't think that child could be cuter! 8*)

I love seeing what she creates as she grows up! She got your art gene! Yea!! 8*)

Unknown said...

The acorns turned out nicely. The Little House series are loved here too. My niece used to think she was Mary also. One morning she came down the stairs hollering, "Ma, Pa, I'm blind!"

Andi

D. Jean Quarles said...

Very cute. Love those acorns.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails