Monday, May 30, 2011

Crafting For Ourselves

I've been missing my crafting time lately so this morning I stole a few moments to work on a little something for myself.   Well, my bird friends actually, but anyway...it's a small project and I'll show it off later but it made me wonder what others have been making for themselves lately.  A look in the Crafting For Ourselves Flickr group made me feel really inspired.  Have a look and enjoy what these crafty souls have been up to.  If you haven't joined the group, please do!  We could all use a reminder now and then to take time for ourselves.




4 comments:

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

I DO hope you will craft again very soon, and for you more particularly. You deserve a whole lot of me time, my friend. xoxo

Nilla K said...

I feel honored to have my lamp on your post... I am so very happy that so many people find it inspiring! And especially you, since I find the things you do so incredibly beautiful and special.

Anonymous said...

so nice you like my "mother's womb"! it's still growing and expanding.. it's a very nice place to play or just sit and feel the earth....

hugs from Friesland,
Greetje

Scrapiana said...

Lovely examples. I really loved the mending example - very creative.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails